“End the Bullying of Bully Breeds!”
Oct. 25th is Pit Bull Awareness Day
We’ve made it through Pit Bull Awareness Month. Today, Oct. 25th, is where it all sort of comes together. Hopefully, you’ve learned about what amazing dogs Pitties can be and you’re willing to give them a chance. Or, if you already love Pibbles, maybe we’ve made you love them even more. Either way, we cannot stress enough that these pups are just like every other dog: they aren’t mean, they aren’t aggressive, and they need homes.
Even if you don’t want to bring a new pet into your home, come meet a Pit Bull at the shelter so you can see how loving and sweet they really are. And spread the word!
So, here is the final graphic we’ve made for you explaining why there’s all of this effort to get people to fall in love with this breed:
- 53.3% of the people who responded correctly identified the Pit Bull breed dog (Dog K) based on the pictures.
- The dog picked the second-most with 13.3% is actually a Cane Corso (Dog B).
- The rest of the results were split:
- 6.67% – Presa Canario (C)
- 6.67% – Ambullneo Mastiff (D)
- 6.67% – Ca de Bou (E)
- 6.67% – Boxador (J)
- 6.67% – Panja Mastiff (L)
Here are the breeds actually pictured in the image you saw. How did you do?